Tuesday, October 25, 2005

“Good luck, bad luck”

This article was first blogged on July 26th 2005 in my other blog, Stepping Aside For Reality and then reproduced here. (It was just after the London bombings).





Chin Tu Lan blogging about “Good Luck, bad luck”


A few weeks ago, hor, I won a free ticket to London. Then all my freeloader friends said, “Oh, good luck. Oh, good luck!”

Aiyaaah….this type of thing, good luck, bad luck, who can say one.

Anyway, I decided to go. My grandmother gave me 3000 pounds to spend for my trip. I think my grandmother loves me not because I am her only grandson, but because she is my only grandmother. And people say she’s very rich.

I reached London and went to the hotel and found out that the stupid hotel clerk gave my room away to someone else. So, they got no room for me. Kanineh, like that also got.

Then all the other guests said, “Oh, bad luck. Oh, bad luck!”

Good luck, bad luck, who can say one.

The hotel manager then passed by and felt sorry that they gave my room to someone else. But they had a junior suite empty. He offered to upgrade me so that I can take the junior suite while paying normal room price. Of course I take lah. This type of thing no need to think one mah.

And after that, all the other kaypoh guests said “Oh, good luck. Oh, good luck!”

Good luck, bad luck, who can say one.

That night at the bar, I met a sexy Mat Salleh woman with si beh tua neh neh. I bought her many drinks thinking that she will go to my room to syiok syiok with me later. But she left and went upstairs with some fat businessman instead. Fucker, simply potong jalan only.

The waiter felt sorry for me and said, “Oh, bad luck. Oh, bad luck!”

Good luck, bad luck, who can say one.

I slept alone that night. Fruss only. The next morning I went downstairs and saw the fat businessman kao peh kao bu because the si beh tua neh neh woman stole all his money while he was asleep.

The hotel security guards heard that I tried to pick up the same con woman but failed. So they said to me, “Oh, good luck. Oh, good luck!”

Good luck, bad luck, who can say one.

I was still feeling sexually frustrated, so I wanted to catch a bus to look for a red light district to get some action. I walked round the corner and saw Bus No 30 at the bus stop. So I ran to catch it. But it started moving off already. I shouted to the driver to wait. But stoopid idiot sped off. Chow chee bai. Wait a little bit can die one meh?

One man walking his dog near the bus stop laughed at me and said “Oh, bad luck. Oh, bad luck!”

Good luck, bad luck, who can say one.

Next thing I know, I heard explosions everywhere. So I caught the next flight home. At the airport, I was met by the press. The famous 5Star investigative reporter, Dick Tomastoski was there to interview me. He was there with one hot female 5Star columnist.

When he heard that I missed Bus No. 30, he said, “Oh, good luck. Oh, good luck!”

Before I can say anything, the hot female 5Star columnist said, “Good luck, bad luck, who can say one.”

I dunno why she didn’t like me. But she got damn nice legs. Big neh neh also.

My grandmother was happy to see me. She had been reading the newspapers every day and she said that the news is blardy depressing. Bombing lah, terrorism lah, stupid politicians making stupid decisions lah. She said that maybe the world is going through a patch of bad luck.

But actually hor, good luck, bad luck, who can say one.

2 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

keke... nice post

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger 陳一豪 said...

Hey VT, Tan Yee Hou here.

I've been spending a bit of time re-reading your stories, and I realised that Kungfu that Ruled the Night's Ch1-4 is missing.

I'm thinking of compiling them on a blog as per the rest of your stories. Could you maybe look into republishing them (apparently its a known blogger issue) so I can copy them and host them somewhere?

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home